Week 27 (July 4th – July 10th)
- Packit now correctly reloads upstream specfile after running
pre-sync action. (packit#2006)
Week 28 (July 11th – July 17th)
- Packit now includes instructions on how to checkout the dist-git PR locally when syncing the release.
- We have fixed a bug in processing options of
%prep macros in our
specfile library. For instance, when a quoted
string appeared inside an expression expansion, it could lead to improper parsing, rendering the spec file invalid
after accessing the options. (specfile#253)
- packit.dev has a new format! As the content has expanded a lot in the recent year, we decided to switch to using
now all the documentation is in one place and this format also enables additional features for our blog posts.
Weeks 29–30 (July 18th – July 31st)
- With plenty of team members on vacation, we didn't manage to implement any significant new features during these two weeks.