In the previous post we promised to
provide a new release every 2 weeks and we are already breaking this promise as
it’s been 3 weeks since then. We decided to wait with the release to merge
several pull requests related to source-git support.
Now the good news. You can find a complete list of new features and
improvements of version
0.3.0 in the
- You can now specify your own hooks or actions to replace default packit
behaviour. (More information can be found in the
- Packit supports pagure.io-based upstream projects.
sync-from-downstream supports copying
- A new command
status! It displays useful upstream/downstream info.
- Packit now supports Source-git. The
functionality is not available, yet - we will add a CLI interface for it in
the next release.
- You can now have a config file for packit in your home directory(
- Packit installed from an RPM now has manpages.
packit status example
$ packit status
Cloning repo: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/packit.git -> /tmp/tmp84we_6n8
Downstream PRs: No open PRs.