In the previous post we promised to provide a new release every 2 weeks and we are already breaking this promise as it’s been 3 weeks since then. We decided to wait with the release to merge several pull requests related to source-git support.
- You can now specify your own hooks or actions to replace default packit behaviour. (More information can be found in the documentation).
- Packit supports pagure.io-based upstream projects.
sync-from-downstreamsupports copying directories.
- A new command
status! It displays useful upstream/downstream info.
- Packit now supports Source-git. The functionality is not available, yet - we will add a CLI interface for it in the next release.
- You can now have a config file for packit in your home directory(
- Packit installed from an RPM now has manpages.
packit status example
$ packit status Cloning repo: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/packit.git -> /tmp/tmp84we_6n8 Downstream PRs: No open PRs. f29: 0.2.0 f30: 0.2.0 master: 0.2.0