Week 19 (May 4th - May 6th)
- The image now uses ogr from git master instead of from Fedora stable RPM.
- Franta Fixed a previous week introduced bug, which prevented users from being whitelisted. (#599)
- Hunor Made improvements to avoid a race condition in getting app access token. (#601)
Week 20+21 (May 11th - May 22th)
- The debug logs in the CLI are now much more consistent. (#824)
- A bug in the
propose-update causing problems with the synchronization of the spec-file content was fixed. (#830)
- You can now use
epel-all alias in the arguments and also in the configuration. (#835)
- In job definition for packit-service you can use
epel-all alias as well. (#835)
Week 22 (May 25th - May 29th)
- Jirka implemented creating a new bug in Bugzilla for CentOS Stream pull-requests (#627).
This will be triggered when the label “accepted” is added to a PR in the (near) future.
- You will be able to use aliases also for koji builds. (packit:#839, #632)
- Laura fixed a problem
with missing builds when triggering Packit Service with
Now, we trigger the build first if there are no builds for the pull-request yet. (#631)