June 4, 2021
Week 22 (May 31st - June 4th)
- We have a new status page, kudos to Jirka!
- Franta fixed a bug that if some action during
propose-downstream caused an upstream git repository to be dirty,
the sync for other branches failed. (packit-service#1111)
packit generate is not supported anymore. (packit#1269)
- Tomáš improved the patch ordering. (packit#1263)
Week 23 (June 7th - June 11th)
- Tomáš improved the way changelog is passed from source-git repo to dist-git.
- Hunor created a new subcommand
source-git to group source-git related commands
- František improved API by adding
submitted_time to the test result.
Week 24 (June 14th - June 19th)
- Franta started working on packit-service being able to submit test jobs to
internal testing farm so teams can test upstream changes against RHEL.
- Hunor continues working on
packit source-git init: CLI is now more
streamlined and simplified, and the command produces source-git repos
matching our documentation.
- Maťo Focko finished his refactoring of the
Upstream class - should not have
impact on our users, but make the code easier to work with.
Week 25 (June 21st - June 26th)
- Hunor made several improvements to
source-git init’s CLI.
- Thanks to Frantisek there is now one COPR project/repo used for all releases.
- Laura fixed a bug in syncing downstream to upstream.