Week 23 (June 1st - June 5th)
Hello everyone, during this week we didn’t manage to implement any significant new features - most of the work happened under the hood.
- We have fixed a formatting issue when packit prints installation instructions for using builds from a copr repo (by @lachmanfrantisek, #852).
- You are able to set up builds when you push to a branch, we have set this up for master branch of packit, feel free to get inspired (by @lachmanfrantisek, #851).
- We have run into multiple problems when you set up jobs for PRs and branch pushes - there were multiple fixes for this, packit-service wasn’t able to work well with the fact that there are multiple jobs defined for the same job type - e.g. build.
Week 24 (June 8th - June 11th)
- Tomas re-implemented overriding of package config per job. This will enable overriding configuration for builds and releases once the corresponding changes are merged in Packit-as-a-Service. (#858, #859).
- We are now parsing events from Koji about the progress of the builds and report them (by Franta, #657).
- We are now able to listen to Gitlab hooks and parse the (comment & push) events (by Shreyas, #629, #671).
- Log pages have been restructured by linking SRPM build logs instead of including them (by Hunor, #641).
Week 25 (June 15th - June 19th)
- Packit logs more information for RebaseHelper errors (by @csomh, #865).
- Obtaining builds via packit API endpoint is now significantly quicker (by @IceWreck, #674).
- We now have an API endpoint for obtaining results from testing farm (by @IceWreck, #678).
- We finished the implementation of the trigger to create bugs in Bugzilla. Therefore packit is now able to create bugzilla for accepted PR’s in CentOS (by @jpopelka, #662).
Week 26 (June 22th - June 26th)
- packit now supports using custom repositories and packages when building in Copr and has options to preserve the project and to list it in on the Copr home page @lachmanfrantisek, #872.
- Custom commands defined by user in packit config now are run in the shell, no more
bash -c required (by @TomasTomecek, #871).
- packit now includes pull request ID in version of rpm. (by @sturivny and @TomasTomecek, #870).