July 9, 2021
Week 26+27 (June 28th - July 9th) #
Summer is here and vacations with it. Most of the work done in this sprint is either internal (not user facing) or not finished yet.
- Thanks to MaťejM Packit Service now triggers a new Copr build if no
suitable build has been found. That fixes an issue that the service sometimes
did not react to
/packit test. (packit-service#1132)
Week 28 (July 12th - July 16th) #
- We have a new API endpoint for obtaining projects of a given forge. (packit-service#1159)
- The bug causing that some projects couldn’t be loaded in our dashboard was fixed. (packit-service#1161)
Week 29 (July 19th - July 23th) #
- Various improvements on our dashboard were done; mainly:
- Newly, we use the Checks API to show results on GitHub.
You can still see the results on the bottom of the pull-request page,
but also in the
Checkstab. This gives us more options like status with a neutral state (e.g. currently, for permission errors) or a place for showing more details. Don’t forget to give our GitHub application permissions to use it. You can expect more improvements in this field. (packit-service#1167)