Week 27 (June 29th - July 3rd)
- We introduced a new command
packit validate-config which validates the contect of a package configuration file in your project
(contributed by @TomasJani, #826).
- You are now able to override configuration for builds, releases and other jobs (by @TomasTomecek, #676).
Read more about this feature here.
Week 28 (July 6th - July 10th)
validate-config works properly now and does not produce odd error messages, by @TomasTomecek and @csomh, #894 and #895
- You will now properly see git-describe metadata in the
%release field in spec file when using
srpm command, by @TomasTomecek, #894
- git-log is being used to get a list of commits between HEAD and latest tag to pick up commit messages and add those to %changelog, by @TomasTomecek, #889
- packit is now able to load metadata from commits of a source-git repo and utilize them when creating patch files, by @lachmanfrantisek, #875
- We now have a new API endpoint:
/api/projects/, by @IceWreck, #716
- Over the last few weeks, @lbarcziova was very busy with refactoring how jobs and tasks are being executed in packit-service. This work is now complete which allows us to scale the deployment up while giving us better introspection in what’s happening inside, by @lbarcziova, #704
Week 29 (July 13th - July 17th)
Copyright (c) Dominika Hodovska. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Week 30 (July 20th - July 24th)
Week 31 (July 27th - July 31st)