July 3, 2020
Week 27 (June 29th - July 3rd) #
- We introduced a new command
packit validate-configwhich validates the contect of a package configuration file in your project (contributed by @TomasJani, #826).
- You are now able to override configuration for builds, releases and other jobs (by @TomasTomecek, #676). Read more about this feature here.
Week 28 (July 6th - July 10th) #
validate-configworks properly now and does not produce odd error messages, by @TomasTomecek and @csomh, #894 and #895
- You will now properly see git-describe metadata in the
%releasefield in spec file when using
srpmcommand, by @TomasTomecek, #894
- git-log is being used to get a list of commits between HEAD and latest tag to pick up commit messages and add those to %changelog, by @TomasTomecek, #889
- packit is now able to load metadata from commits of a source-git repo and utilize them when creating patch files, by @lachmanfrantisek, #875
- We now have a new API endpoint:
/api/projects/, by @IceWreck, #716
- Over the last few weeks, @lbarcziova was very busy with refactoring how jobs and tasks are being executed in packit-service. This work is now complete which allows us to scale the deployment up while giving us better introspection in what’s happening inside, by @lbarcziova, #704
Week 29 (July 13th - July 17th) #
Copyright (c) Dominika Hodovska. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Week 30 (July 20th - July 24th) #
- Anchit added a few new API endpoints to Packit-as-a-Service to retrieve project information. This is used in the Dashboard, to provide an overview of the projects served by Packit.
Week 31 (July 27th - July 31st) #
- Jano did a lot of work on our deployment. The installation of all our dependencies is much simpler now. (packit-service#747, packit-service#753, packit-service#756, packit-service#757, packit#919),
- Packit now puts a link to our documentation in a pull request status when a contributor is not allowed to build the PR, thanks to Tomáš. (packit-service#758)