February 5, 2021
Week 5 (February 1st - February 5th)
- The service uses new Testing Farm (API).
We are still working on better user experience and fixing bugs.
- MatejF refactored permission system on pull requests and issues comments and
renamed whitelist to allowlist. (packit-service#936)
- The service now retries failed tasks.
--koji-target option of the CLI’s
build command now accepts aliases.
- The service runs on Fedora 33 now.
Week 6 (February 8th - February 12th)
--dist-git-branches option in the CLI’s
propose-downstream command was
fixed, it now respects set branches.
- The way Packit adds patches to spec-file in source-git repo was improved, now
it shouldn’t fail if patches are sparsely numbered.
Week 7 (February 15th - February 19th)
Week 8 (February 22th - February 25th)