Week 14 (March 30th - April 3rd)
- Fix web URLs for Copr builds owned by groups (#778).
- Create downstream spec if it’s not there (propose-update) - this used to happen when using packit on a newly created package in Fedora which did not have spec fille added yet. (#779)
- Packit no longer inspects archive extension set in
Source and creates
.tar.gz by default - this should be more flexible and prevent issues for “non-standard” archive names. (#781)
- Several fixes and improvements after switching data store from Redis to PostgreSQL.
- Use the configured COPR project when triggering Testing Farm (tests no longer fail for projects which are built in their own COPR namespace) (#524).
Week 15 (March 6th - April 9th)
Week 16 (April 14th - April 17th)
packit & packit-service
- Job metadata field
dist-git-branch is now marked as deprecated, to be
dist_git_branches to match the naming of other metadata fields
and to accept multiple branch names where Packit should work. (#797,
#788 and #564).
- A great deal of refactoring, CI work and general code improvements which
will make Packit and Packit Service run smoother and development easier.
Week 17 (April 20th - April 24th)
In this week we mostly focused on CentOS Stream and
some under the hood improvements,
none of which are available for Github projects.
Week 18 (April 27th - April 30th)
- Franta did a great deal of service & worker refactoring related to CentOS (#586)
and to forks usage in Github. (#589)
- Hunor fixed confusing Github status messages while building in Copr. (#588)