April 3, 2020
Week 14 (March 30th - April 3rd) #
- Fix web URLs for Copr builds owned by groups (#778).
- Create downstream spec if it’s not there (propose-update) - this used to happen when using packit on a newly created package in Fedora which did not have spec fille added yet. (#779)
- Packit no longer inspects archive extension set in
.tar.gzby default - this should be more flexible and prevent issues for “non-standard” archive names. (#781)
- Several fixes and improvements after switching data store from Redis to PostgreSQL.
- Use the configured COPR project when triggering Testing Farm (tests no longer fail for projects which are built in their own COPR namespace) (#524).
Week 15 (March 6th - April 9th) #
- Tomáš finished teaching
packit srpmto linearise extremely complex Git histories, in order to get patches that can be applied when building the SRPM.
- Jirka made the schema validation code Marshmallow3 compatible. This
packitin Fedora 32 and Rawhide.
- Franta fixed an issue with parsing release events.
- Jirka made code Marshmallow3 compatible in this project, too.
Week 16 (April 14th - April 17th) #
packit & packit-service #
- Job metadata field
dist-git-branchis now marked as deprecated, to be replaced by
dist_git_branchesto match the naming of other metadata fields and to accept multiple branch names where Packit should work. (#797, #788 and #564).
- A great deal of refactoring, CI work and general code improvements which will make Packit and Packit Service run smoother and development easier.
Week 17 (April 20th - April 24th) #
In this week we mostly focused on CentOS Stream and some under the hood improvements, none of which are available for Github projects.
- Jano did a lot of work on initial CentOS Stream integration.
- Hunor added a Pagure build status reporting.
- Anchit added first API tests and improved build statuses given by the API.
- Laura and Rishav improved how data about Copr builds are stored in our db.